You’ve removed all the components on your Mazona Olympus stove. Perhaps you’ve been fitting a spare or maybe you want to get everything out to give it a good clean. The question is, how do you rebuild it to become a fully-functioning multi-fuel stove once again?
Hopefully you’ll be sure of the answer by the time you reach the end of this article.
1. We’re working to the assumption that you’re starting with an empty stove that looks like this:
2. The first step is to replace the rear plate at the back of your stove.
3. Now, get the left plate ready…
4. … and put it back in its rightful place.
5. It’s the turn of the right plate next. Get it ready and then fit it as you did the left plate.
6. By this stage you should all the plates in and you stove will look like this:
7. The next step is to get your grate ready…
8. … and slot it in place.
9. Get the baffle ready.
10. Now, place the baffle on top of the plates.
11. You should see a small post sticking out of the inner wall of the stove slightly above where the baffle is currently resting.
12. Rest the baffle onto this post.
13. Your Mazona Olympus should now be as good as new!